Thursday, March 29, 2012

Today is the 4th day of me feeling unwell. ):
Previous day when I was gg to bed , have a sudden thoughts .. What if I can't wake up tml ?
Cos I'm feeling unwell and runnin a fever .
I wander too . Why I have bcome like this .
I will always have fever at night now and in the mornin I will be alright.
Last night I'm afraid I can't wake up today again .
I know my health is worsening each day but it's uncontrollable.
You understand why I'm lyk this , if you trusted me.



Terrified.



A question . With or without me really won't make any differences to you ?
Although , it's not from you . But still quite sad to hear that.
Even though I look I'm ok without you now , but I don't know how long it will last.
I hope Hw I feel will nv change.

There's no turnin back for this.
My heartache whenever I look at my wounds.
You know I'm not strong at all .


The end.

No comments: